Friday 26 November 2010

Back to Nature, Back to Natural Habits =__=

oke So, Let me tell you that I was soooooo feel sixs and sevens 'bout this, ~_~'a

I've to face my LAST EXAM in 1 week (now: 26-11-10) AND I'M NOT READY ENOUGH YET!

Yep, and the mean of 'Back to Nature, Back to Natural Habits' is I got my lazyness back. I feel I'm too lazy to have my desk and sit on it for 1 hours. And if I get it already, I'll play on my Reca to change the music, open webpage or something else.
or
I'll just staring on my novels without touching MY TEXT BOOK!

Should I do something? I mean something like place my laptop on 'save' place. or disconnect my internet connection for several time?

BUMMMM!!!
It's will be a big explosion~ hahahahha...

And, one last info, I always wake up late formerly..
and what must I do??

And, I'm going to be a coward again, like I was seven. and it's an very embrassing thing, isn't it??? this is because I feel I get my 'natural talent' again, =='a


IT'S REALLY BACK TO NATURE, TO MY PAST HABITUAL! DX

just that, ya. I'll not write too much because of it's too night and I always need my power back tomorrorow~ :D

so, please PRAY FOR ME to get my good habits back, ok? ^^

see you latta! XD


Friday, 26th of November 2010
22.10
On my own room

0 komentar: