Tuesday 21 December 2010

Fic, Guitar, Diary, etc

Good night all,
I think it's been long time since I've written for the last time. :')

Exactly, I made a new poetry for my friend and too lazy to type it on computer, =.=
So, I got a new prob again.

I just..

CAN'T WRITTING FANFIC ANYMORE!!!!!!

ok stop, don't make this like 'sinetron ababil keluaran Indosiar, XD' or something like that. I just hope to get back it. I want to write again, but I feel i've gotten by writer block and i have an important task todo. so I just can killing my time by reading novels, or capturing my friend.


and yesterday, i just got my report. XD
yeah, I've gotten the 5 place! yuhuuu...
it's seem like a good sign, huh?

and i wan't warn you, that to write a diary, it's soo hard.
I'm trying to make it my habits. because of I don't wanna lost my memory in the last year of junior high school.

Guess what! Jared Mattos said that he'll make a song for me. yeah, he's a pianis.
By the way, I don't get a high progress to play guitar. wanna help? ^^

mm.. back to 'bove. i just made a fanfic. exactly, a crush fic.
I've made it in Harry Potter Fandom. the main pair is Draco and Hermione. (DRAMIONE) a romance story. XD the rate is T for Teenager. and the title was
I hope you waste a little of your time to read and review it. It will be help me write again!


Anyway, now I write my diary in English. ^^ its good, isn't it?
In CI, i want to get examination for my 'master' in english. and i will get toefl too. it's cool, isn't it? XD but maybe I can't join it. because of i'm not ready yet~ :P

so, that's all. I wanna play guitar again! ^^

bye!
see ya~

0 komentar: