Tuesday 24 May 2011

23rd May 2011 - This is a long day :)


23-05-11
Well, I thought I really ‘NGIDAM KABARET’ arrgh~ >.< This is so hard to say this, but I want to show cabaret for the farewell party! But the other friend say, there is no time enough. =____= 

But, before I continue this post, please, FOLLOW MY TWITTER @Nanoe_No . Thank’s~ :D

So, we just singging. And I even don’t memorize the lyrics. So, I guess I am not joining it. T.T

But when I suggested them to sing “This Is Home – Switchfoot” They ignored it. So, it’s up to you, bro!

Well, I have many idea right now for the cabaret show. And maybe I can manage the B class because of they have no plan for the show. :D

Well, I ate MAGNUM CHOCO-CAPPUCINO  in the middle of practice. And I don’t care. So I bought Paddle Pop – Shaky Shake for my best friend, and we were talk a lot of things while they’re practicing. XD

They say, the will continue practice in one of they home, but I guess I can’t join it because of my house is empty, and I won’t  waste my time.

Then, I go home. And found my home is still empty. I took a box of mil from refrigerator and drank it slowly during saw my fish moving. XD

A few hours later.

I found my uncle found (?) a sick fish on my pond, that is one of my favourite fish . It was a Gurame, the weigh is about 2 ½ -3 kg. It’s a big fish, isn’t it? So, my uncle butcler it, and cook it. And then I realized that it isn’t a bad thing, because gurame is delicious. :D
Umm... Guys! Please pray for me, I want to go to SMANDAK. Ok?

Well, I realized JUST NOW thay this blog is like graveyard. XD  

0 komentar: